Friday, January 21, 2011

Mint to be...

Ever since I was little, I have absolutely loved mint ice cream. Currently I am obsessed with this color whether it is on my nails, wardrobe, or house decor. LOVE LOVE LOVE. We are even incorporating this tasty color into our wedding this November.  Here are a few of my favorite minted items. 
A fun crochet cone and it doesn't melt anything other than your heart. From Yarn Tomato

never goes out of style. I WANT!


My future kitchen. Hopefully Anthony will let me splash this color all over our future home. 

I've Always LOVED the idea of just taking off and traveling, which could be why I am deciding to collect globes. The adventure seeker in me wants to get my hands on this minted item from Design Within Reach.


Maurizio Pecoraro, Vena Cava, Chris Benz, Maurizio Pecoraro oh my! 
I love these pastel colored looks from the runway. The airyness of the fabrics with seafoam and mint just make me yearn for spring! Although the looks are from the runway of 2009 Refinery 29's image is still on spot with trends that are happening in 2011.


Succulents. They are fantastic! especially because no matter how much I love flowers and gardening, I have more of a brown thumb rather than a green one. Succulents are awesome! You can water them when you remember and they are pretty self sufficient so they won't die on you! Not only are they pretty, unique, they are perfect for the not so good gardener. 


Love. Nail polish is the easiest ways to transform your mood and key into a style or color trend of the moment.

This is is PERFECT! I love how feminine the ruffles and the lace make this dress from Paul & Joe. The cut is sexy but classy. This could be the perfect Spring dress or a wonderful bridesmaid dress for my lovely ladies.

No comments:

Post a Comment