Friday, January 14, 2011

A Buffalo Flying

Here are a couple photos from my buy trip. I didn't get to take a lot of photos due to how busy we were, but the short trip was insightful and made me pretty much wish I could be a buyer myself. As much as I love shopping, it is completely different to buy for an entire company rather than just yourself. You learn you don't always know what other people want to wear. It was nice to see what its like for our buyers to buy for such a large company and see how they actually perform their job.  
The trade room we were in for a little while. This picture pretty much sums up my trip. Water, coffee, and of course clothing.




The hotel was so beautiful, i snagged a few photos when i could. 
We stayed at Figueroa Hotel. The old world and Moroccan details transcended you into a different place and time. Although the hotel was not the most extravagant place ever, it was quaint, unique, and definitely different from any other cookie cutter hotel out there.  

AMAZING! 

No comments:

Post a Comment