Friday, January 28, 2011

Gnome Love







For whatever reason i have fallen in love with garden gnomes. yup, you heard me right, GARDEN GNOMES!  growing up my parents had garden gnomes in our yard and i never quite got what the big deal was. then one day they were stolen. hence, obsession begins.  it appears that people all over have a slight obsession with them. They make an already pleasant garden that much more enjoyable.  What makes people attracted to these happy little fellows? These gentle woodland creatures have stolen my heart. it must be that pointy hat, the grandpa over-the-waist and belted pants, the rosy cheeks, and that happy go lucky smile. they are features in movies, TV shows, and in commercials. They have a new movie called Gnomeo and Juliet that the inner child in me CAN'T wait to see! Whatever it is i have fallen in love with them and my obsession continues to grow. Here are a few of my favorite images of these happy faces. Happy Friday!!


I made my own Gnome on the Gnome & Juliet website! I named him Morten. 

David the Gnome

My Favorite!

so precious



1 comment: