Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A Fine Romance

The Groom

The Bride 


This past weekend Anthony and I went to the Bridal Expo. As we walked in we both were completely overwhelmed by all the super traditional wedding dresses(aka UGLY wedding dresses), the gody wedding decor, and tons of people. As we smushed through the crowd, we gradually became less terrified of all the people shoving pamphlets in our faces and began to take our wedding planning under control. I admit I don't feel like a normal bride. I don't want a super expensive, over done wedding. I want something casual, vintage inspired, and unique to reflect our tastes. Wanting these things in the state of Arizona for some reason doesn't seem to go hand in hand with what we want at least so far.   After almost of 3 hours at the Expo I one became extremely thankful for Anthony and fell more in love with him than I already am and two wanted to cry filled with stress and frustration. I am trying to tell myself that all this wedding stress with lessing the more we plan. One thing we did walk away from was a name of a wonderful wedding stylist that we will be making an appointment with ASAP. Tomorrow I leave to go to LA with work. I am going to LA to go with our company's purchasing buyer to well buy items for the stores and see how shes does her job. I am very excited but extremely nervous. It will be the VERY FIRST TIME Anthony and I would not be spending a night together since we started dating! I already can't wait to come home, hug and kiss him when I return. But for now I am excited to go on this adventure!!!

1 comment: