Sunday, January 23, 2011

BFF's

 When your BFF who lives in Vegas comes into town you have to grab all of the possibilities to see him as much as you can. We went to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants called FEZ and then went further downtown to a club, Amsterdam. Amsterdam is a great club and serves a tasty drink. Strawberry peach martini. One and you are basically on the floor, but they are soooo good!


I love these two! Two of the most amazing and genuine people i know. i met them when i first moved to the desert and they still remain to be such good friends










My Favorite picture from the evening!

Jonathan is such a great friend, I asked him to be one of the people standing up there with me on my wedding day.  He cried. :o) Day by day the wedding is coming together and I can't wait to share it with all the people we care about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment