Monday, March 14, 2011

Muse Mondays: Gold Dust Woman

Stevie Nicks

(image source unknown)
Really, who could not love Stevie Nicks?! From her ethereal gypsy style to her symbolic voice she is simply amazing. Recently I was told that my average day to today style was a reminiscent of the 70's icon. I was flattered to say the least.  

(image source unknown)
(image source unknown)
(image source unknown)

(image source unknown)
I think what I love most about Stevie Nicks (other than the fact that I love any lady who has a boy's name) is how she is not only beautiful but she is relate-able.  She combines rocker chic with 70's free spirit with ease, or at least it seems that way. 

(image source unknown)
(image source unknown)
(image source unknown)
Who else could make you want to start a band and play the tambourine and wear a lot of sheer translucent clothing?






No comments:

Post a Comment