Thursday, March 10, 2011

In Living Color

So i'm completely obsessed with everything tribal and geometric print and apparently so is everyone else! This stuff is everywhere! these ever worldly, bold ethnic prints are prefect for spring and summer and definitely take me back to growing up in the 90's. Can we say Save by the Bell and In Living Color?! luckily living in Arizona, spring and summer seem to come a little fast than in other part of the country so I can indulge in this trend now. I found my favorite geotribal images the other night when I went magazine shopping and had to share them!

I think i need to learn how to create my
own turban!


That straw bag is perfect for summer trips to the pool
or the beach!

All images are Photographed by
 Renata Raksha and are from Foam Magazine's 
annual Music Issue.




No comments:

Post a Comment