Monday, February 28, 2011

Muse Monday


 Tova Thomas
aka
my soul sister

(image source: unknown. Vision model management)



I was noticing that I really haven't been doing my "weekly muse". I think i stopped with Mary Kate Olsen well, because her style pretty much embodies what i'm really feeling style wise right now. So i started to think of othe women who inspire me and one person came to mind. Ive known her since middle school, shes my soul sister in every way, and not only is she a fantastic person with amazing style, she is a model, an artist, and most importantly a mom to a beautiful little girl. her style is a little bit gypsy and a little bit rock and roll depending on her attitude. She loves natural stones, earthy tones, and is a creative lovable soul who pours her heart into everything she does. i love her and everything she believes in. I am truly blessed to have her in my life and to have her, style wise as well, to help inspire me. 



(image source: Forever21)

(image source: unknown. Vision model management)

(image source: unknown. Vision model management)

(image source: unknown. Vision model management)
(image source: Lee Jeans)


Love you lady,
b
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment