Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Confetti!

To be festive the other day I bought some new nail polish, Revlon Top Speed in "Candy". This color looks pretty and sweet in the bottle. Once on, I really wasn't in love.  BUT when in Flagstaff over the weekend I came across this cheapy nail polish at the Basement Marketplace, which literally is in the basement of this teeny tiny shopping mall. The cheapy nail polish is a gold glitter with bigger pieces of glitter in red and blue. its called "Firework". Out of curiosity, and because I really didn't care for the pepto pink on my nails I painted over it. It turns out pepto pink with "Firework" painted on top actually turns out to look like Sprinkles on top of ice cream or confetti cake! I now love how my nails look and I feel a little more like Katy Perry rather than an pink obsessed teeny bopper! 


No comments:

Post a Comment